Thursday, December 30, 2010

to my readers

I was checking my stats earlier and was blown away by how many of you there are.  Just sayin', I've gone from 480 page views for the months June 'til end of November to 280 this month alone.  Where'd y'all come from?  So, without further ado, I'd like to give a shout out to the following: (not in any particular order, tho' it was tempting to go highest to lowest)
Canada
USA (including Alaska)
Mexico
Brazil
Indonesia
Russia
Egypt
S. Korea
Thailand
Netherlands
Germany
My apologies if I missed anyone.
Some of you are repeat offenders and I thank you for stopping by on a regular basis.  Please don't be shy, leave a comment so I know who you are and maybe reciprocate by stopping by to see what you're up to.

To all of you, Welcome Aboard!  I don't always promise to be informative or funny, but crank yer hat down, we're in for a helluva ride.
Deb

6 comments:

  1. Hope everybody realizes you're almost as full of bullshit as your Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyuk! You gots a good Daddy, Deb.

    Glad to be on board. And, those page views can be deceiving, too. A lot of bloggers (such as myself) read blogs in a feed reader, and never hit the page.

    I only actually register as a visitor when I have to click through to the post to comment. So, you've likely got much more actual readership than you know.

    Happy New Year, Deb! Keep up the BS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My FAVORITE widget in my sidebar is my NeoCounter. I'm just amazed by the age we live in, and the fact people from all over the world drop in occasionally. Ain't it grand?

    What Andy said, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys (sincerely, as in true [did you know that's an ancient word that comes from the days of using wax to make a repair on a statue? It means 'without wax'])
    Hope all is well with you too, and all the best in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Andy? I do gots a good Daddy. I'm always amazed at how smart he's getting as he ages. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!