Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the spirit

Bad news from up North.

In other words, what you post when you got..........................nothin'.

8 comments:

  1. Nyuk! Join the club, Deb. I posted what could be Sarah's grandchild today. Why? Because I. Got. Nothin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that, that's what gave me the inspiration to post this one out of my email in box. Thanks for droppin' by Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deb, I've been reading, and enjoying...though not commenting.

    I usually write quite a bit, but have been embroiled in two difficult family situations, and working extra hours.

    Things will settle down, and I'll get back to what my blog is really about...but for now, it's just a pleasure to read about the lives of others. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Andy. You're one of my daily 'must reads'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan, I figgered you'd be as devastated as PT, whose response was 'NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buck, looks almost like your other girlfriend, Sarah P!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!