Thursday, December 9, 2010

re. yesterday's post

My apologies, gentle reader, for yesterday's last but that just had to come out.  Now I can get on with the telling of the rest of her story.  And that would prob'ly be why I haven't finished telling the rest of Murphy's story.  Get the tough stuff out of the way first.  Kinda like eating brussel sprouts at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Smother 'em with turkey gravey, choke 'em back, wash down with beverage at hand, and enjoy the rest of the meal.

2 comments:

  1. No apology required, Deb. Yesterday's post was a good read, albeit one that had to be painful to write. Thanks for doin' that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was and no prob. Now we can get on to the fun (and funny) parts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!