Tuesday, December 14, 2010

absenteeism


Sorry I've been 'cheating' a little lately.  Got 3 jobs closing this week and another one next week.  Why they're in such a panic to close jobs the week before Christmas I'll never know.  The dang thing is just going to sit on someone's desk until the 2nd week of January until a decision is made.  The contract then goes out to the general contractor, the general contractor makes a decision on sub-trades and issues contracts and then it'll be "How come the project isn't finished yet?". 
I say 'giddy up, let's get 'er built!'  As you can tell, patience is not my long suit (I got that from my Daddy) although Patience was a virgin once.  I'll just have to put my patience button in the ON position, huh?

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!