Saturday, December 18, 2010

morning giggles (or laugh out loud guffaws)

There are a couple of blogs that I follow that I log on to faithfully every morning. If not for the content, then the comments that are generated from it.
Rising at 4:30 during the week, 6 or so on the weekend is a major sleep-in for me. This morning I got up, put the tea on and settled in for my morning read. When I went over to Buck's  the comments almost made me choke on my tea. So nice to see that the populace feels the same way about the Great BO as I do!
I then read the paper on line and went over to BR's to find another good giggle.  Not over the linked story, the comments again.
And to think that this all started with BR being a blog of note.  Of course when I read the title of his blog, I had to go there; I have a soft spot for buckskins.
I thank all 6 of you that stop by on a regular basis, it's been a gas so far.

7 comments:

  1. Dang, Deb. You're getting up about the time I go to bed during the week. There's something wrong with one of us. I think it's YOU. ;-)

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing it for so long that even when I'm on holidays I have a hell of a time sleeping past 6 or so.
    And you're welcome for the link, as I noted you're always worth a read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the alarm set for 4:15 on weekdays. So, of course, I wake up at 4:10 every day, weekends not excluded. Even staying up late doesn't permit me to sleep in. Sigh...

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be a late sleeper, I get up at 5:30 pretty much every day of the week.

    I found Buck's blog about five years ago and have been friends ever since. And I've made some good friends through his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BR
    you're very welcome. and I actually wake up earlier, but try to stay a while. it's nice and warm in there.
    Lou
    seems to be a good crowd. no one leaves comments or puts up posts that are offensive (unless you're a fan of the Great BO)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, I've been enjoying the blogship, too. BR, Buck, Lou, and many others are really good folks.

    Way different in many ways...but kindred spirits.

    I'm glad I found your little corner of the blogosphere, too. You have a sharp wit, and I can tell...a big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Andy, but if you're trying to get on my good side you should know I don't have one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!