Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dinner Date

This was in my email inbox yesterday (not for the faint of heart).....................

These pictures were taken by a fellow from Grande Cache, Alberta, 1.5 hours south of Grande Prairie, by the Berland river on Highway 40  Take a look at the time frame in the bottom right corner of each picture....
It took Mr. Bear ten minutes from the time he picked up Ms. Bear, fed her a terrific meal, got laid, then it was time to go. This guy is good!




To which I say, typical male.  Wine 'er, dine 'er, love 'er, leave 'er!

4 comments:

  1. I don't think he even had to work for that meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Not quite what I expected! But pretty funny (and cool), to say the least.

    I was thinkin' along Lou's lines, as well... something on the order of "after that cheap-ass meal? You gotta be kiddin' me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I saw this when you sent it. :) That bear sure knows his time management.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck, you nailed that one! The least he could have done was work for it a little. One thing about it, it was well tenderized.
    Dani, 'time management'. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!