Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Driving and shaving just don't mix

Thanks Nobbs!


9 comments:

  1. It's important to be well groomed. If it were a man they would ask, "did he have clean underwear?" not did have a clean "ho-ho".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odie, that is too funny. But I guess with a face like that the grooming part is essential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna need a lot more convincing that it's not a dude in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Inno. That was my first thought too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's too much fodder there to pick any one thing. I never cease to be amazed at the lunacy of some people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Larry the cable guy says,
    "You can't fix stupid"...
    I can just see it now, wonder how the cop kept a straight face during all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when you think you've heard it all... Surely it was a safety razor of some kind and not one of those old fashioned straight razors. Ouch. As I read your post I was reminded of this "Mrs. Brown" youtube clip that Scooney sent me last week. It's called "Mrs. Brown Gets a Bikini Wax."

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mrs+brown+gets+a+bikini+wax&aq=1&oq=mrs+br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan
    Mrs. Brown Gets A Bikini Wax is so funny that by the end of it I had tears running down my face.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!