"Courage is being afraid and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
Cute!Nope!
Re: the post title. I could go a loooong ways down that road but I'll just take the Fifth, instead. You're welcome.wv: duntemi. Break that up into three separate words and well... yeah.
Been married almost 50 years, just lucky I can GET out of bed!Ahhhh, but back in the day!!!Nuff said.
That's so cute! Now I'm thinking I may have to talk mom into getting an Irish wolfhound...wish me luck with that!
Who is the alpha dog in this picture?
That is just too great!
Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!
Cute!
ReplyDeleteNope!
Re: the post title. I could go a loooong ways down that road but I'll just take the Fifth, instead. You're welcome.
ReplyDeletewv: duntemi. Break that up into three separate words and well... yeah.
Been married almost 50 years, just lucky I can GET out of bed!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, but back in the day!!!
Nuff said.
That's so cute! Now I'm thinking I may have to talk mom into getting an Irish wolfhound...wish me luck with that!
ReplyDeleteWho is the alpha dog in this picture?
ReplyDeleteThat is just too great!
ReplyDelete