She gave a few teen aged boys in the '50s something to dream about too. I confess, I wuz one of them. I liked Katy Juardo (from High Noon, etc.) who died in 2002, also. Both beautiful, sultry ladies. I thought Marilyn Monoroe was great but in a softer kind of way. Both of these brunettes were harder, edgier to me, and thus, from a personal perspective, more beautiful.
She was one of the greats.
ReplyDeleteShe was so, Odie. Read the whole article and apparently she was a real class act, kept to her Christian roots right 'til the end.
ReplyDeleteMiz Russel was one of my earliest heart-throbs, mainly coz I wanted to be Just Like Dad. ;-)
ReplyDeleteShe gave a few teen aged boys in the '50s something to dream about too. I confess, I wuz one of them. I liked Katy Juardo (from High Noon, etc.) who died in 2002, also. Both beautiful, sultry ladies. I thought Marilyn Monoroe was great but in a softer kind of way. Both of these brunettes were harder, edgier to me, and thus, from a personal perspective, more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNatural beauty and talent!
ReplyDelete