"Courage is being afraid and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
That's some serious dedication.
Ummm... I thought they called those things LAPtops?
Lou, I wonder how long it takes before her legs fall asleep?Buck, I thought they were too. What could possibly be so important that it needs to be in the washroom?Inno, don't tell me you use yours in there do you?
What a trooper ... give your all for the boss. But Deb, did this hurt your back?
Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!
That's some serious dedication.
ReplyDeleteUmmm... I thought they called those things LAPtops?
ReplyDeleteLou, I wonder how long it takes before her legs fall asleep?
ReplyDeleteBuck, I thought they were too. What could possibly be so important that it needs to be in the washroom?
Inno, don't tell me you use yours in there do you?
What a trooper ... give your all for the boss. But Deb, did this hurt your back?
ReplyDelete