Sunday, March 20, 2011

The bed, Part 2

As I've written in this space before, one of the first things that I do when I get up in the morning is pull the covers up on the bed to keep Jazz off the sheets.  Look what greeted me this morning when I went down the hall to see what she was up to.

The bed was made, Gentle Reader, honest!
Think that means the new bed gets the Jazz seal of approval?

3 comments:

  1. Think that means the new bed gets the Jazz seal of approval?

    In a word: yup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to make our bed first thing or the Rat Terrier will be in the sheets. I think Jazz likes the new bed rumpled.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!