Thursday, August 11, 2011

THIS I would have liked to have seen




It got wild and woolly for World Pro driver Rae Croteau during Wednesday’s opening night of the Dawson Creek chuckwagon show, but everyone walked away safe after heroics by outrider Chanse Vigen.
Croteau fell out of his wagon at the start of the fifth race as they rounded the infield barrels, leaving young Vigen to track down the driverless wagon in the fourth turn, leap into the back of it and hustle to the seat, collect the reins and bring it under control.
Chad Harden posted the quickest time of the night at 1:16.02, heading nearest rival Evan Salmond by .87 of a second. Defending champion Kelly Sutherland finished in the top 15, a little more than 1.5 seconds off the pace.



Read more:

2 comments:

  1. What? No video? There HAS to be video of this, somewhere. It's the 21st century, Bay-bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!