Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Word of the day, HT to Dad, a regular contributor to my in box


                                                                       OMELETTE

                                                         Let's use it in a sentence:





     'I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide.'

4 comments:

  1. Heh! If looks could kill, that little kid would be in prison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. I wish I had written some of the funny word usage mistakes down - back in my teaching days. One that comes to mind was when I asked a kid to give the definition of "aversion." The student confused "a virgin" with "aversion" and gave me quite the grin - Keep in mind I had Hispanic students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to dig my collection out and send em to you. Maybe omelette you post em.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!