Words cannot describe how shocked, saddened, and sickened I was when I heard about the sled dogs that were culled in Whistler, the owner stating it was due to the tourism downturn after the Olympics. I seriously can't think of anything else to say about what has happened to these animals who give everything to their owners and ask nothing in return. People on Face Book have been calling for vigilante action and the FB has pulled several posting already.
I'll let you read the rest on your own because words evade me.
Yet another example of when words fail.
ReplyDeleteA 100?! How gruesome is that! No need for words, just walking up to that guy and giving em' a sharp slap would suffice for me.
ReplyDeleteThis story was in one of our local papers this morning. I wouldn't be saddened to this worthless sack of shit dumped in a ditch somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI know it's not representative of Whistler, but I'm having a hard time wanting to travel up there again.
Hey guys, thanks for commenting. This has had me so disturbed that I had problems sleeping last night. Portions of this story kept running through my head and made me feel really ashamed to be a part of the human race. I'll feel better soon, I promise.
ReplyDeleteI'm speechless. Like BR said a while back, I'm seeing red right now. It's no wonder I prefer the company of animals to most humans.
ReplyDelete