"Courage is being afraid and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
LOL! I mean REALLY LOL!
I'm glad you enjoyed it Sir. I was sitting here in my office 'bout falling out of my chair!
I'd seen this before - and it is a classic.
I'm new here from Inno's and I want to thank you ... see, Dad does know best! I might have to steal this with a hat/tip back here.
Go ahead Odie. Buddy Hacket really was a classic comic. And welcome aboard!
Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!
LOL! I mean REALLY LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it Sir. I was sitting here in my office 'bout falling out of my chair!
ReplyDeleteI'd seen this before - and it is a classic.
ReplyDeleteI'm new here from Inno's and I want to thank you ... see, Dad does know best! I might have to steal this with a hat/tip back here.
ReplyDeleteGo ahead Odie. Buddy Hacket really was a classic comic. And welcome aboard!
ReplyDelete