"Courage is being afraid and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
Those were perfect to give me a good laugh. We are in TX with Toby's mom in the hospital. Talk about getting old; I dred it.
Those were great for a laugh. :)
Deb, I chuckled at first...but when I got to "Slammed, I Am," I truly guffawed...and spewed Diet Coke.I ain't sayin' it was JUST Diet Coke, neither.
Lou Thoughtsd and prayers for Toby's Mom. Hope all is well with her soon.Dang Andy, did you spray all over yer computer screen? Mission accomplished. ;)
Heh. Number Two did it for me, too. The last is a lil too close to the bone. I ain't quite there yet, but I can see it from here.
Good stuff for this old guy.
Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!
Those were perfect to give me a good laugh. We are in TX with Toby's mom in the hospital. Talk about getting old; I dred it.
ReplyDeleteThose were great for a laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteDeb, I chuckled at first...but when I got to "Slammed, I Am," I truly guffawed...and spewed Diet Coke.
ReplyDeleteI ain't sayin' it was JUST Diet Coke, neither.
Lou
ReplyDeleteThoughtsd and prayers for Toby's Mom. Hope all is well with her soon.
Dang Andy, did you spray all over yer computer screen? Mission accomplished. ;)
Heh. Number Two did it for me, too. The last is a lil too close to the bone. I ain't quite there yet, but I can see it from here.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff for this old guy.
ReplyDelete