Friday, June 4, 2010

things that strike me as funny

t3 under lizzard's chair so.........Elizabeth is having sound problems with her computer and asked T3 to help her get it figgered out. I could hear them talking about it from my office, Marcelle went down the hall and said "I could hear you talking but when I came around the corner, I couldn't see you!". well, hell's bells, the visual of 3 under lizzie's desk while she's still sitting in her chair really made me laugh out loud.

a couple of the responses I got to an email that I sent with the same title were:

I think I feel sick

did she have a skirt on?

oh my. the more responses I got, the harder I laughed, until I could barely carry on a conversation and tears were threatening.

Marcelle and her dogs Marcelle has 2 dogs. the smaller one is what I call a Bichon-Shiton (no offense intended Missy) that she's had for a while and the other is a Shepherd mix (maybe Husky) that she just adopted from the local SPCA. The BS has been causing some problems and going after the shepherd and at first the shepherd just kinda took it....................then, not so much. Marcelle also walks them with a coupler, which allows for one leash for 2 dogs. I'm sensing disaster already. last night she took them to the ball park (I think her son had practice) and the little dog all of a sudden decided that he didn't like the big dog and went after him. now picture this. two dogs coupled together, about a foot apart, little one going after big one, big one says 'I've had enough of you' and goes after little one and pins him between Marcelle's legs. ok, now Marcelle pulls the big one off the little one (kinda, they're tied together, remember?) and the little one proceeds to run around the front of Marcelle, doesn't get far and ends up wrapped around her leg and biting............HER! and of course she can't get away because she's all wrapped up in dog lead. as soon as she started to tell me the story this morning, I started to laugh. I could see what was coming before I heard the full story. sorry, but I think I'd have to kill it. Mike's brother-in-law a co-worker's b i l really shouldn't be allowed to touch tools. as told to me this morning, he had revised the stairs to his basement and had built them out about 6". when Mike pointed out that he should fix them up before someone killed themselves, he decided to do just that. his fix instead of taking them apart was to place a block of wood against the bottom stair and hit it with a sledge hammer. well the first shot went ok and, you guessed it, he hit himself with the next shot, breaking his own ankle. while he was writhing around on the floor in agony, he bumped a ladder that he had left his 28 oz framing hammer on top of. next? he knocked it off and it landed on him breaking a couple of ribs and cracking a couple more. let's just hope no one lets him loose with power tools! lunch from Tim Horton's Marcelle went over to Timmy Ho-Ho's today to get some lunch. when she got up to the counter she told the gal that she'd have 3 chicken salad sandwiches, a small milk, an iced cap, a longjohn and a large Timbit. for those of you who don't know, a Timbit is just a fancy name for a doughnt hole and comes in packages of 12 or more. the gal put most of the order together, grabbed the longjohn and started searching through the Timbits to see if she could find a 'large' one. when Marcele asked her what she was doing, she said 'looking for a large one' then covered her mouth as she realized her mistake. a large BOX of Timbits, not a single large one! definitely been a day for laughs. or am I just sick and twisted?

3 comments:

  1. I realize that everything is all running together. as soon as I figure out how to fix the problem, I pronise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me not call to call Mike's brother in law for any home repair issues. I don't think my homeowners insurance could handle the hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Auntie! I'll just ask Eddie to do everything....like I don't already do. LoL

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!