Thursday, June 3, 2010

Going for a test drive

So, my sister and neice are doing it why not me? This will most likely end up being a whole lot of not too much more than random thoughts and ramblings and perhaps the odd rant or two about something that really ticks me off. I seem to find that sometimes the best thing for me is to let anger out in a few fizzles rather than hold all that negative energy energy inside for a major blow out at a later date. Sound good to you? I just read on my sister Cindy's blog about my neice Danielle receiving the Superintendent's Award for Academic Excellence. I say 'Way to go girlie!" So proud of her and wish that I could give her a hug in person. What's next for her? Law school? (I hope not) but my money's on just whatever she wants to achieve and whatever direction she wants to go in. Congratulations 'Madam President'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. (Hail to the Chief playing in the background).
    Love that you have started a blog! Now I can catch up on seeing how your twisted little inner workings work! Fair's fair - you see mine!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thanks! But no law school though-too stuffy!

    Can't wait to see what your "ramblings" are about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!