Saturday, October 22, 2011

from my inbox

Says a lot about the current situation.  Thanks Dad!


Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least
capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the
members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are
rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a
diminishing number of producers. 

2 comments:

  1. That pretty much hit the nail on the head! I am being demotivated to produce. I gave up the Adjunct Instructor position at the local Community College. It became a zero sum game. I was paying for the students to be there!

    Oh, hope you went to the grocery store, I did, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keads I did get to the grocery store, and the dog food store, and the gas station.... 'Twas a very expensive day!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!