I hear the guns I feel the fire,with my last breath my spirit fliesAnd I see the faces of my friends,fighting till the endSo many fearless hearts.
I feel their courage and their pain,their lives should never be in vain.From heavens gate a perfect viewa plain and simple truth -Is lighting up the dark
Love one another that stranger is your brotherLeave a footprint, everywhere you goKeep yesterday for giving, today just for livingSay a prayer every night for tomorrow
I pray the past can teach us all,before another hero fallsBefore another mother cries, forever asking why(Why oh why)
Can't we love one another that stranger is your brotherLeave a footprint everywhere you go(everywhere you go)Keep yesterday for giving, today just for livingSay a prayer every night for tomorrow
Standing strong and true, on guard for me and youStanding strong and true, on guard for me and you
So we can love one another that stranger is your brotherLeave a footprint everywhere you goKeep yesterday for givingToday just for livingSay a prayer every night for tomorrow
Bless the true believersWho stand and fight for freedomSo we can live in peace right here at homeLive in peace at home
Keep yesterday for giving, today just for livingSay a prayer every night for tomorrow
Say a prayer every night for tomorrow
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
What a moving poem. I hope you have a wonderful Remembrance Day.
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDelete