Thursday, November 17, 2011

The epitome of laziness

I've currently got a job on my desk that the tender closes next week.  Addendum #3 came out yesterday with various small changes on each page.  Instead of putting each small change on an 8 1/2 x 11 sketch (as is customary), the electrical engineer reissued all 15 drawings.  What's with these guys?  The quality of drawings in the last 5 years has gone completely down the drain and now they can't even be bothered to do it right?

Obviously they don't even consider the cost to the contractor to have the whole nine yards of 3' x 4' drawings re-printed. 

2 comments:

  1. Just put this on your "to do" list for when you get to be Queen for a day, then you can sort these suckers out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Queen for a day, don't I wish.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!