Saturday, September 3, 2011

One from one of my personal favorite, Elvis

This one was on the flip side of the 45 (yes I'm old enough to remember them) of Hunka Burnin' Love.  Liked it a whole lot better than the 'A' side and it's one of my favorite sayings.
It's Your Baby, You Rock It


5 comments:

  1. Can honestly say I've never heard this one.

    Oh, I've heard the expression (expressions) my whole life...just never the song.

    What was on the A side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Andy said, except for the A-side bit. **I** know what was on the A-side. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know I done gone and got the "oldtimers ". I knelt at the shrine of the King and I've got 5 hrs of Elvis in the pickup and I don't remember this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember this one either, but thinking of Elvis and 45's reminds me of hanging with my uncle and his buddies listening to Elvis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with all the rest. I never heard this one. It's dang good though.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!