"Courage is being afraid and saddling up anyway." - John Wayne
I remember my shepherd with great pleasure. He could be a big baby, but he did look tuff.
Good one, Deb. I wonder if Santa left the gifts on the doorstep at that house!
Lou, my Niki-dog looks pretty scary sometimes but it's Jazz I'd be more concerned about. One of those silent types.Dan, I think Santa would have been prudent to leave the gifts on the front porch with THAT crew.
My shepard (RIP) would position herself between TSMP and ANY and EVERY guest, all the time, every time. That would weird some people right out but it made us feel very, very good.
My neighbor is a K-9 cop and has two very big shepard's.One is a drug sniffer, the other a persuit dog. Both have very BIG teeth!
Deb, Hope you're doing okay. Missed you in blog land these past few weeks.
Please feel free to comment, but also remember that as bad as I can be, my niece may be reading this so behave!
I remember my shepherd with great pleasure. He could be a big baby, but he did look tuff.
ReplyDeleteGood one, Deb. I wonder if Santa left the gifts on the doorstep at that house!
ReplyDeleteLou, my Niki-dog looks pretty scary sometimes but it's Jazz I'd be more concerned about. One of those silent types.
ReplyDeleteDan, I think Santa would have been prudent to leave the gifts on the front porch with THAT crew.
My shepard (RIP) would position herself between TSMP and ANY and EVERY guest, all the time, every time. That would weird some people right out but it made us feel very, very good.
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor is a K-9 cop and has two very big shepard's.
ReplyDeleteOne is a drug sniffer, the other a persuit dog. Both have very BIG teeth!
Deb, Hope you're doing okay. Missed you in blog land these past few weeks.
ReplyDelete