Bye-bye, Obama
Re: "Obama denies permit for Keystone pipeline," Jan. 19.
Dear Canada, Please hold off sending your oil to China because of our "learn on the job" president cancelling the Keystone XL pipeline. We are working hard to replace him this November.
Your southern neighbours.
George Zurbuchen, Palos Park, Ill.
Read more:
Heh. But it also looks like we're not working hard enough. Mitt? Santorum? PAUL? Gimmee a break. Notice I didn't ask for a break with Newt. I like Newt, but I have my doubts he can win. He'd get MY vote, but there are others involved in the process... like all those idjits who will vote for Obama a second time.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Buck, although my opinion of Ron Paul is a bit higher than his :-)
ReplyDeleteForgive us. We still haven't got as many deep thinkers down here as we'd like.
Well said, Mr. Zurbuchen.
ReplyDelete