I had posted about buying a lottery ticket and celebrating my birthday at Buck's with Andy and Mrs. Andy. Sorry guys, the pot went to a single ticket holder in Ontario. Go figger. Oh well, maybe next year. Sigh.
On another note, this just in from my email in-box. A little R-rated.
The missus was watching a cooking program the other day.
I said, "What you watching that for? You can't cook."
She said, "You watch porn."
Bitch.
Update 1700 Doesn't Ontario know that they're messin' with my retirement plan? And yes, today is my birthday. Forty-too-many tho' my youngest sister insists that I'm only 37 'cause she's only 34, but she has her math wrong, she must be 33.
re: the lottery. Oh, well... NEXT time!
ReplyDeleteI've heard a variation on this joke, where a man is sitting in front of the teevee, switching back and forth between a golf match and some racy movie. He says to his wife "I can't decide which to watch!" She replies "Watch the movie. You already know how to play golf." Badda-da-BOOMP!
That is laugh out loud funny, Sir. (But I've known a couple like that ;) )
ReplyDeleteOne of them fancied himself a cowboy. Dressed the part and eveything. Looked good on paper but the minute he got down to the RED longjohns (you know the kind, the ones with the trap-door) I started to laugh. I mean really laugh, which is never a good thing. The rest of it went downhill from there.
ReplyDeleteHey! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Buck!
ReplyDelete